Thursday, December 31, 2015

The BEST Way to Save Your Money

The BEST Way to Save Your Money

Most people don't know how to save money. I was one of them. 
There's actually a lot of ways to save money that I teach my clients, but this one seems to work the best for me personally. It's one of my deepest money secrets.
For every $500 I earn, I have my assistant go to the bank and get $100 in cash. The bill must be new and crisp. No crummy bills please!
When she brings it to my office, I thumbtack it on my wall. One side of my office is filled with $100 bills. Today, there's no more room, so I have to get a bigger office.
I won't tell you what I do with the excess money or how many bills I have on my wall, but what I can tell you is that you can use this method too.
Suppose you earn $50,000 per year. Imagine if you can take $100 out of your account and put it on your wall every single week.
You'll save over $5,000 per year and $50,000 in 10 years. You'll also have over 50 $100 bills on the wall--which is pretty nice artwork.
It's actually quite invigorating to see a green wall (with a splash of color because of the new Benjamin Franklin bill). The visualization helps me to know that I'll always be backed by money (pun intended).
Another important factor is that you must use the money for a specific reason. You MUST save it for a purpose by either donating it to charity, using it, and/or invest for more! If you don't use it, you'll lose it---guaranteed.
If you save your money by using this method, it will help you think of how you can earn more. It will give you personal power that you didn't know you have before.
By the way, this wall isn't to show for the public. If you show it off, you will be resented by others for your discipline, which will keep you from attaining more.
You can start with $50, $20, or $10. If you go lower than $10, it may not feel as valuable and it could lose it's meaning.
This method will get you excited and ready to earn more. It will seem so easy once you start doing it and you'll never feel like you are 'losing' money again.
There's a special power that you will inherit once you realize that this money is not to be spent. You'll have an extra confidence when you want into the marketplace with a controlled emotional impulse to not spend.
You will also be able to accumulate a fortune within a matter of years, depending on how you use your money. New opportunities will come your way as you become richer.
Use this method to your advantage and set yourself up for success. There's just as much to be saved as there is to be earned. Never be broke again. Always have money.
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Like Us

Designed By Blogger Templates